Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crazy weather

I didnt feel well yesterday after I was home. Migraine plus nauseous. Even vomitted and felt abit better after. Managed to force myself to do abit of conditioning as I actually wanted to go for a run. Sweat like crazy eventhough it merely took me 20mins. Cold sweat no doubt. Finished my book and off to rest.

I only woke up at 7.50 today. There is surely something not working right on my alarm. Gonna test it out tonight.

I just run during my lunch break, under the hot scorching sun 34degrees. This is crazy! 12.30 NOON. I've got rosy cheeks now. LOL. Wednesday is supposedly my gym day. But the gym is closed due to the exams held at the hall. GAHHH.

Ba chor mee at night with colleagues(:


PS: My lower lip is healing. Not as swollen as before. The or-chey still hurts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment