Thursday, February 18, 2010

my skirt just tore a bit ):

I've got humongous ass that just tore my skirt. LOL. There's this small hole at the side now. AND IT'S MY FIRST TIME WEARING IT. How sad. I got it stapled anyway. :/

My cny was so strenuous that I actually slept 12 hours straight on tues-wed. And additional 3 to 4 hours in the late afternoon. Yea, which means I skipped work. :p The 4 hours was incidental. I was sitting on my bed, browsing pics on my camera, waiting for my phone to charge as I wanted my phone to be in tip top condition when I go to the gym. Helps to kill my boredom and distract me when doing cardio. I fell asleep unknowingly, the next thing I knew, my neck and arms were having cramps. I was lying flat on th bed, chest down, head up that's the reason for my neck cramps, and arms half dangling at the side of my bed. Neck cramppppp.. OMG. It's funny, and weird. Luckily it lasted only awhile.


Friday
Got home and started cleaning up etc. My triceps hurt like crazy and I couldnt help to hang the clothes. I remembered folding tons of clothes, wiping the windows, tables, sofa ... I think I said "Cheryl, bang wo. Wo de sou hen tong." (Cheryl, help me. My arms hurt.) for umpteen times that weekend. Heh
Bee dropped by at night after booking out.

- Cookies from Mr Bean. Colleague gave me(: She was so cute la!

OK, so my ulcer got better. I didnt put salt after it turned like the first picture. Imagine every night you gotta suffer the same kinda salt torturous pain.



- and that's my last salt time. Gahhhhh. Oh, and look at my bracey! Red and gold. So cny!! :D

CNY post will be up next. Heh. Haven got time to upload the photos yet. But I hearts my new cam.


No comments:

Post a Comment