Friday, February 26, 2010

-

I should start marking my calendar everyday when I come to work. This is like my 2nd time having mistakes to my attendance. Gaaahhhh. So embarassing. If I asked for less money, it's still ok. If I asked for more, it looks dishonest eh? Heh. I'm doing others' timesheet and we always complain when they make mistakes. And here I am, making my own.
NOOB.

Gym is closed for maintenance so I did my own version of PTs. Though I'm still connected to TP, it just feel weird to go back to the sports complex again as the familiar faces are no longer there. Heh. Psychoed CY to acc me yesterday. My psycho-ing skills are so good, managed to persuade her after 1 whole afternoon as initially she had plans for the evening. LOL.
We had fun thrashing out stuffs. Rambling non-stop. Heh. *Thanks for the ears.

YAY. Bee is out today(:

No comments:

Post a Comment