Monday, November 2, 2009

Andra's 21st Surprise

I would like to thank legacy for accomodating to all the white-lies, plans, bad weather for Andra's 21st Surprise Party. Hee. It wouldnt have happen and been a succes if Jay did not agreed to help in organinsing.
& so...my objective is to make him tear. Hehehehehehheheehhehe. :p

I have been telling him so many lies that I'm afraid I forgot and then don't know how to cover up. So I made up my mind not to meet him on Mon-Wed after work. Heh. & also, had to make sure everything was set & ready.

On one of the days after training while he was sending me home, I asked him what he wants for his birthday. & he said he wanted me, water, moon, sun, stars, sand, sea, friends, food, and also that he misses his secondary sch friends. I brainstormed quite hard on how to plan a birthday party for him as he claimed he never had one. I wanted to book a chalet, but I realised after adding all the food & misc, it was way over my budget. I've also text the rest for ideas and thankfully, Jay replied "Anything for my buddy." So touched right. So we discussed and he later suggested BBQ. & to think of BBQ, I thought that we should do camping too.
Realising that it somewhere close to legacy halloween outing, jay & I decided to combine it.
& so, jay & I had to text each other in chinese. It was damn funny, & fun too. Haha. Laughing at each other chinese phrasing. & also, I saved his name as Aunty Jane and told Andra that my Aunty sms in chinese. LOL......... I forgot what I told him when he asked what is it about, ahahahhahahhaha. & guess what, I'm Jay's mum. hahahahhahahahahahhaahhahhah!

Jay also suggested that we should make him a 'superman', since we'll be dressing up for halloween. While I borrowed a red cape from Kelwin, Jay bought him the original colours of the superman top & red undie. LOL. & when he got the red undie, he text me "wo mai le ta de hong nei ku le. ni kan le yi ding hui hen xin fen de o." (I bought his red underwear already. You will get excited when you see it.) I I was reading this msg at work, and literally wanted to LOL. Crazy boy.

Last week, I completed his board. Spent my night making the ice-cream cake on Wednesday & Thursday. My first attempt, & it succeeded. Forgot to take picture of it lar. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kinda ugly though. hahaha. Cos I couldnt find the rectangular box, so I used the A4 size aluminum tray. Easier for disposal too.

& so, I couldn wake up for work for half day on Friday. Heh. Rushed to bugis to get my red corset. If he is a superman, what should I be? Hehhhhh. Red corset, blue shorts.
It was pouring when I reached bugis. Walked the whole bugis junction but didnt see any red corset, nor a red tube. Managed to ran over to bugis street & finally found my red corset.

Alan picked me, xinyi, jay, glenn to get the food, and went off at 4pm with xinyi. While jay, glenn & I were getting stuffs at sheng siong, derrick came. We reached the pit at about 5.20pm, with yongcheng & jeanie reaching soon after. Decorated the place and then selvam came.

While selvam was washing the icebox, & i was in the toilet, Jay called. & the convo was sth like this...

"Hello. Glenn ar. Ni zai na li ar. Wo men yao dao le."
(Hello. Glenn ar. Where are you? We are reaching already.) Sat down on the toilet bowl.
"Huh? Ni men zai na li?" (Huh? Where are you?)
"Wo men zai na ge ce suo na li.
(We're at somewhere near the toilet.) I jumped up of the toilet seat and started pulling my pants.
"Huh? Ce suo na li? Wo zai ce suo li mian leh.
(Huh? Which part of the toilet? I'm inside the toilet.)
"Zai ce suo de men kou. Kan bu dao ni men. Ni kuai dian chu lai."
(At the entrance of the toilet. Cannot see you all. Faster come out.) Still desparately pulling up my pants with one hand.
"OKOK. Ni zou man yi dian." (Okok. You walk slower.)
"Yi jing hen man le. Ni kuai dian chu lai la." (Already very slow. You faster come out la.)
"Ni zai gen wo jiang hua wo bu ke yi lao wo de ku zi la."
(I cant pull up my pants if you talk to me lar.)
"Okok. Kuai dian." (okok. Faster ar.)
"Okok. Bye"

I was really jumping like crazy in the cubicle lar. Den this stupid boy make me more kan chiong.

Hahahahhaha.

& then....it was "SURPRISE!" & "What the fuck?"

hehehehhehehhehehhehheehehehhehhehehheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment