Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I realize I’ve been blogging weekly. Another week passed. Time really flies.

I just came back from lunch break, which I skipped lunch, headed to sports complex for PT. Not really tiring, in fact, it energized me. Ran, power crunches and handstands. Could have ran more rounds but my muscles were aching mad. I bet the rest of the legacians felt this kinda ache ever since training ended on Sunday. Alan’s PTs are….. just shiok.

Monday: Work, training.
Tuesday: Work, meeting, blazers’ training - alan was introduced. Hopefully TP signs him up for a number of courses.
Wednesday: Work, dinner with bee
Thursday: Work, Dad’s birthday which happened to slip off my mind, & we had our routine training. Dad only called me at 3pm to tell me about dinner.
Friday: Work, Derrick’s 21st Birthday Party. Bee came to fetch me, and then we went down to SMU. While walking to SMU, saw alan, and waited for the rest of the group. Had fun at the party. Derrick organized it very well. With the games, slideshow of his pictures etc to thank everybody. Of course, we’ll cheer with you derrick. :D Managed to agitate bee at the end of the day. :/
Saturday: Flew to BHCC in the early morning. Not very early, but still early for a Saturday morning. The performance was not as good as we all wanted it to be. It should be already recorded with every steps at the back of our minds. But somehow, we weren’t psyched up after seating at the air-conditioned room for quite awhile, and only to know that we were performing 5 mins before. We haven’t even did the routine fully with music after positions are switched and new people came in. & I just came out from the toilet & was told that we are next. -.-
Anyhows, we did the routine, not a perfect one. I’m glad that I did well for all my parts considering the fact that I was only told on Thursday that I’ll be doing most of the pyramids with cit. Thanks bee for the ‘good job’. Heh.
Oh, & Justin came down to support us too! Thank you!!!
We nua-ed for quite long while waiting for shaun & cit as they were having a meeting with the YEC people, and then nua-ed abit more when the coaches were having another meeting. After which, we headed down to causeway point to redeem our free movie passes!! I should have bought more lar. $3 for a movie ticket. Grrrr. But didn’t think of it. Tsk tsk. Wanted to watch Halloween 2 or Jennifer’s body. But there weren’t a good timing for both of the movies. We had to rush down to Jurong Safra for gym class. Grrrr. So we watched love happens. & like what I expected, I slept about half of the movie, which means I wasted $1.50. LOL. Was already drained when I reached causeway point. Heh.
So 2 pairs had their transport, the rest of us trained to boonlay. By the time we reached the gym, the 2 pairs were alr sweaty.
I was superrrrrrrrrr tired. My mind was dead. My body didn’t want to listen to what my mind wants to do. I hate this kinda feeling. Grrr. Wasted my $$$. ): LOL. I jumped on the trampo for x2413546521 and only did straight jumps into the crash mats. GRRRRRRRRR. I wanted to flip lar, but my body just wouldn’t listen. & I only did like 5 backtucks which were like shit. I just couldn’t turn at all.
The best part of Saturday was the washing up at the toilet. They provide soap, kodomo!
Sunday was training day. Was late for training as I waited for dad to go out first. Otherwise, he’ll sure be not very happy to know that I’m overly occupied with trainings, performances etc. Rushed out of the house as soon as he stepped out and managed to reach at 1320. Training, all girls. I’m contented with what I did. At least, towards what I aimed for. Washed up after training, dinner, home. Changed my bedsheet!!!!

& so… I was KO-ed till the next morning. & I couldn’t open my eyes at all on Monday. To think that my alarm was legacy routine song, with all the effects etc, I wasn’t abit waken up by it. By the time I wake up to switch off my alarm, it was 8am already. -.-
When I woke up at 11.45, thought of going to work for half day, thinking that it was 1045. While preparing, I checked the clock again as I felt something amiss. Yea… blur again. Luckily I checked while preparing and not when I already reached work. Otherwise my colleague will be like…. ??? Went back to rest, text bee, surf net, & bee later appeared on my doorstep with paper prata and kosong. HEEEEEEEEEEEE. I’ve been munching on paper prata ever since I had it the first time. Heh. <3<3<3 Watched Bring it on while eating. BIO is super boring lar. Their focus wasn’t on the routine but more on the actresses. I saw 1 of their pyramids fell, but the screen was on the girl instead. It tooook damn loooonnnnnnnnggggggg to load too. I started loading it at about 2pm, and I only finish the movie at about 6pm. WTF right. Slept some more after that. Woke up, dinner, watched tv with dad & mum, ZzzzZzzzzzZzzzzz.

OK, and now… I’ve chosen 2 uni. Gotta discuss with Sis & Aunty Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment