Thursday, November 19, 2009

I LOVE SG

The title is random, i know. But after being in Singapore for 20 years, pampered in it's clean & green environment, I realise there's quite a few things I cant find myself adapting to. :/

I still love shopping in Bkk. Heh. There's tons of pics(:(:(: 2nd part, another day. :p

Oh, & the bad news is... we've been talking about food poisoning before going to BKK. & guess what, I'm the victim. WTF! Anyway, food poisoning it's good at some point. Cos my appetite is smaller which makes me feel really good cos whatever food I would want to eat before, wouldnt make my eyes turn for it a 2nd time. :p


- fee so evil, but e pic is so cute!



- sleepwalking?


- ahem ahem. msg who so happy?


- hamtaro eyes.









- hello, my name is winner. I belong to pheung.





2nd day: Shopping at Soumping + MBK

- the unisex outfit. Yea, Andrina & I wore that too. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!





3rd day: Seacons FINALS

Lots of waiting....waiting...waiting...waiting... & then...crying.

- prayers before heading out.


- immediate assistance to loose uniform.




- "winner wan see!"


- Legacy at Seacons too? LOL. Just the same maroon.


- OMG. & I cant believe I was there.




- See those wrapped up things?


- Falling bears & inflated sticks. whatever you call that. I've got 1 of each home!!! yay! Thanks to 1 of BU seniors.


- World No. 2. Nothing beats that.


Bee's 2nd day phobia. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment