Monday, November 9, 2009

laughing, sneezing, coughing hurts

Went to Miller's house for dinner on Friday after work. I was totally with eclispe. Heh. I know I'm kinda slow, like eveybody already finish all 4 books while I'm still at the 3rd. I've only ready it like for 2 days and I'm left with 10 more to go. Woooooohoooo.

& Saturday was Kusu Island. I'm not gonna go there agin. GRRRRRRR. All the aunties & unclesssss. Grrrrrr. Oh, & i left my 2nd tortoise there. It swam everywhere with it's head in its shell. Useless! Heh. But all the other tortoises, turtles were so huge. Earlier this year, dad brought my previous tortoise & left it there too. With all of your species, guess you'll be happier with companions. :)

Shyen is getting more & more noisy. Wahhhhhhh.


- OK, & to distract myself from all the sea motion sickness - this is cherylkoh's hair.

- & this is shyen's. LOL! :/

Reached home at 3.30 and caught an hour rest before travelling down to BoonLay for gym class. I was super inconsistent. Managed to get a feel of bhs. But after doing bhs, my bt feel was gone. Heh. Couldnt even rotate. I stopped after 5 trys of bt & went back to basics of bt. Kinda sad though. But already predicted that this will happen. Heh. Had macs for lunch/dinner/supper aft gym class with bee. :p
My swollen lip): This is super gross. Darn bracey gave me a super big ulcer. I wenta put salt & the immediate effect was more swollen lip.

Ytd was just like any sunday training day. But instead of going for dinner with legacy, bee & I wanted to head home. While waiting for bus, I had the sudden crave for tau huay. :p

I've been pretty restless these days. Hopefully the thailand trip will perk me up a little. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment