Wednesday, November 11, 2009

this time tomorrow

Exactly the same time tomorrow, I'll be at the airport! To be honest, till now, I dont know if I've boarded a plane. I dont have any recollections nor memories of myself sitting on a plane. LOL. So even if I have, it was when... I was still living in a world of my own, doing things that I want to do. Heh.

I wana eat Macs for breakfast again. :/ Those coupons are really luring customers. Grrrrr. I use to only eat Macs for ... I dont know... once every 3 months? Just 2 weeks ago, I had 4 meals of Macs, so not supposed to lar. ):<

I'm freezing at the counter. & I can literally stare on the monitor without doing anything. Yesterday's training was awesomely good. Hee. Progress was super good. Everybody played & trained hard. Cant believe that most of us already got the dance close to perfect in just 1 day. But I cant be what the dance requires me to be. Grrrrrrrrrr. Maybe I should watch slutty shows. Hehehehe. Or can borrow from cit all her 'videos'. HAHAHA. xinyi danced so elegant yet so sexily. She did the dance in her own style. Sue was a pendulum. LOL. & I didnt get what they mean until I saw her butt moved uncontrollably. I felt that Justine was bitchy enough but dont know why cit said it was not. LOL. Why of course. It's Cit's dance. She wants everything exaggerated. I'm so gonna try exaggerating everything. Hehe. Though I know bee will laugh like crazy. Elaine got her steps like in 1 hour? HEEEEE. & I think Andrina and I danced the same way. Hahahaahah. Everybody was darn high lar. Love it.

I'm hungry. Thanks a truckload to christine & carissa who went down to get drinks. I have barley & curry puffs to keep my growling tummy quiet. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment