Monday, November 23, 2009

cant wait to lay my hands on this - mine

I purposely post this when bee is out of the house so that he wont come messaging me and disturb me. :p



With the winning of the 100k ESSO points, I've decided to redeem vouchers to get a new phone. Heeeeee. I've already decided it even before calling Macdonalds to ask about the winning of the 100k points. Beeeeeeeeeeeee, you'll get an itouch k. HAHAHAHA. Iphone you also cannot use. :p

I'm so looking forward to seeing bee's photo on Macdonald's website. HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, he has been very nice(:
Massaging me when I have aches while I complain when he hint me to.
Fetching me from work.
Accompany me for lunch.
Bringing me home dutifully after every trainings.
Never restricting me to eat whatever I want. But luckily I'm discipline enough to control. :/
Controlling his temper during trainings<3
Bringing me home everytime we went out.
Not disturbing me when I fall asleep on the bus. :p
Giving in to me when I whine.HEHEHEHHEHEHEH.
Oh, & not to forget, sponsoring abit for my next trip to BKK. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment