Thursday, November 26, 2009

sleepy day

I didnt want to wake up today. I had the weirdest dream. & I wanted to know the ending. It's like watching a movie with eyes closed. I'm serious. I kinda forgot some parts and characters involved.

I was running away from everything. Everybody. Nobody wanted to help me. And those that I thought were kind, didnt listen to me at all.
I was bathing in the public toilet. The open-air kinda. & one psycho came in. MALE. & this man that I know but I cant remember who started to express his fondness for me. & damn i was naked. Of course I ran to grad my towel but that guy started to take off his clothes, and said that we should bathe tgt. I screamed. & climbed into an occupied cubicle where justine was bathing. I was thinking that the guy wldnt dare to climb in if i was with somebody. But I was wrong. The guy asked justine to get dressed & then he climbed into the cubicle, while justine got out. I ran out.
...
I was somehow dressed alr. & I wanted to run out of the building. But the guy suddenly shouted to the public that he has proposed to me & that he just needed a little part of me, handprint, foot print whatever, to be on the banner & then we're officially married. Everybody was chasing and trying to help the guy get me. I had my phone with me, & started calling andra, but his phone was engaged. & then later he called. But that phone's batt was low. So I cancelled his call & wanted to call him with another phone which I duno where it popped out from. But it kept engaging.
...
I hid in one corner of a room crying. xinyi & i think shaun found me. And when I thought that they were gonna help me, they persuaded me to go back to that psycho. I was somehow dragged but was able to make calls. Yea, I know, not logical at all. LOL.
...
I finally managed to get through one of the calls. & alan picked up the call. When I asked him if he had told andra about this and if andra knows about this thing, he said that he will go crazy & blah blah blah.
Somehow again, I managed to talk to Andra on the phone. & I told him that he must come to this building now. He said he just woke up....& then...
'MAXIMUM'

LOL. I woke up with my heart pounding crazily lar. Can somebody please interpret my dream?


Anyway, I'm so sorry about the venue thingy yesterday. Sighhhh..


PS: Having milk in the morning makes me sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment