Monday, November 23, 2009

I wana watch new moon!

OK. One of our legacy outing is to watch new moon. Heh. & we're booking it. YAY! That's gonna be one of the last movie I'm watching it with bee before he goes NS. Hah. Our 'first' and the 'last'. Of course, we'll always be watching movies till I duno when...right? :p Thailand is like already screening it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. If I didnt remember wrongly, it's out on 2oth Nov. Tsk tsk tsk.

& it's been kinda long since I jog during lunch time. Heeheeeeeee. Gonna do that routinely I've said. Oh, & I've got a dateline to meet. Gotta train extra harder for my jumps. Gahhhhhhhhhhh. When I say jump you say how high.
&&&, I so wana do my bhs. ROARRRRRRRRRRR. I know I can do it. Why am I not keeping that consistency): I'm willing to forgo my bt for bhs; that's how much I want you, bhs! GRRRR.

Yesterday, I had my most satisfying meals ever since I came back to Singapore. I had prata in the morning which I puked out upon reaching BHCC, hence asking around for sweets during training. :p So I kinda trained empty stomach which explains why I'm so lethargic. Oh, plus my aching neck & back):): Fortunately, there werent alot for me to do, except the jumps part. I had some beehoon soup after training that I finished like 3/4 of it. YAY. I had maggie at home the past few days which I only managed to swallow like 5 spoonfuls. After that I wanted to eat bubur hitam but it was finished, so I had beancurd skin with barley & gingko nuts. I was already full, but my stomach somehow still got space so I shared strawberry milkshake with bee. Woohoooo. Oh oh oh... & I forgot to mention that I actually ate faster than the rest. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. OK. One of the reason why I can eat so much and fast is probably because of my menses. Another, 1 week of no proper food. Thinking of what I ate yesterday, I think I can hardly eat today. Haahahahahha.

I wana eat bubur hitam. Heh.



Bee, without new challenges, you'll be stagnant. Think of it in a positive way. There's nothing to overcome except yourselve. A big mountain to climb, that is. But if after the big mountain, you see the most beautiful rainbow, is it worthwhile? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment