Tuesday, October 14, 2008

strive far; work hard

finally, i've did what i want to. it's not a perfect one but it's coming back. jiayou to everyone. everything changed i guess? no? i'm unclear. we'll see(:
special thanks to kelwin, bryan, weihoe & ken for last week's extra training.
of cos, many many many thanks to LARRYHOO for saving my knee.

I'm fine everybody. I really am. I'm touched with all those little things yall said and do to protect me. iLOVEblazers.

oh, FYI, i did makeup for a ngeow + cheapskate + act rich, however nice to talk to guy. i've nothing against him but he just wanted FREE samples, not forgetting he wanted a FULL MAKE UP. hello...it's CHRISTIAN DIOR. full make up is payable? so i did eye make-up for him which includes mascara, eyeliner, shimmer eye shadow & he applied blusher himself. ohhh, & did i mention that he did not get any products except FREE samples despite applying so much of our makeup? :/



- HongKong actress - chen something min came to advertise for shiseido.


- larry & ken. cabbing over to school.


Shopping at Town/Chilling at clarke quay


- this plate of salmon almost killed me. i was freaking full.


- indulging




BOOO!


- my very wonderful lychee martini


- she loves beer, esp hoegarden. eeeeeeeeewk!


- taping a box or bandaging a hand?




- & our clarke quay night endsssss

No comments:

Post a Comment