Thursday, October 2, 2008

boo

omg omg omg. watched diamond club (zhuan shi ye zhong hui) just now on ch 55. i thought it'll be the same stuffs tt ppl usually perform, but no. today's was incredibly eye-catching. i didnt blink my eye throughout their bonus performance (jia fen ti). they did stunts. WITHOUT MATS NOR SPOTTERS. and their stunts, let's not talk about pyramids, they did spring up shoulder stand...4 levels! not really 4-levels-sping-up, the last one did a btoss layout and she stood, very perfectly. 2nd base did spring up, 'top' flyer did spring up too! when the 2nd base was still on his shoulders. of cos...he didnt sprung 'top' flyer all the way up to the 2nd base shoulders. the 'top' was on base shoulders & he sorta climb out/2nd base sprung up a little. impressive huh? larry...any ideas that hit you? I HAVE!(:/

have been missing again. really lazy and tired to go online. and my damn desktop died again. my sis did a system recovery thing and all my files are gone. WTH!!! she's a real goon? ROAR. training, gym, work, family, friends. :D

my report is not out. days pass and my heart sinks. cos the more i know he'll call soon. face up(: everything will be fine, like you've told yourselve mich! i know it's stupid, but i've promised myself that even when the worse comes, i'll continue to work for whatever i've been doing. PS: i apologise for training. i know i did not do my best. part of my mind is injected with my knee. no doubt, i was disappointed with myself. EXTREMELY. uhh-uhh. i'm not letting this to get into me. i promise.

sentosa with shyen, chermush & mum. i didnt realise that giving a treat to my mum at her favourite restuarant has this indescribable feeling. yes, that cystal jade dining experience was awesome subtracting the factor that we were down-dressed. beach wear?!
chinese swimming club with the same ppl. oh...SHYEN IS NOT AFRAID of getting into a pool of water. FYI: she will cry wehn you bring her near to a filled bathtub. aquaphobia. thanks to cheryl teo man ping(:

i'm supposed to be at charyl's house baking cookies & stuffs. but i couldnt get up this morning due to quality time spent with part of blazerians the last night. we went back only at 2am+. i was dead tired alr at work as tangs was crowded. there were at least 6 cashiers on the 1st floor. but i'm a happy bird cos COMMISSION. gonna earn back what i've spent last week. i've plenty of photos. wanted to upload but i'm heading sch early. might be going down to agm later IF i finish what i've planned to do today(:


it was freaking high!

No comments:

Post a Comment