Thursday, October 9, 2008

looking forward to the brand new


today was the most meaningful day-taken-off-training. i'm glad everybody realizes the importance of communication. & i really hope that yall continue to do so. guess yall should know by now why we decided for today's be-on--your-own? it's not tt we really want to. but we see a need to. Believe us like you want us to believe you. Respect us, like how you want us to. Let's put it simply - do upon others like how you want others to do upon you.
PS: approach justin, me, larry or ANY of the seniors if you have anything to address ok?

anyway, thank you melvin for suggesting a tailor. he has yet to confirm with me so PLEASE, the rest of you, help me with it alright?

work tml. i cant wait for sat. provided tt my colleague agrees to change shift with me.

PPS: thanks for all your concern. i appreciate it. i didnt intend to tell anybody. thanks larry for understanding what i want to do. i will take care of myself, i promise. not a promise to you, but to any others & of cos, myself.

i love blazers!

No comments:

Post a Comment