Tuesday, October 7, 2008

new phone

i survived today without sleep. what's worse; training. i was fine at the start. running is just not shiok at all, i felt like i was doing the walkathon. but it's not me who dont want to. my knee just suck. boooo you, weak knee. i've changed phone...AGAIN. i dont really want to. it's so.......URGH. so much so tt when i'm just getting use to this phone -.- i've changed at least 5? W580i, w850i, U700, G800, 6300, i450, w780 & now, 6500. tt makes 7. i'm gonna use this phone for a year. ROAR.

wondering why i'm changing phone so often? MR KOH; my dad ALWAYS CHANGE WHEN HE GETS SICK OF HIS PHONE or he doesnt like the functions/volume of the phone. -.- -.- -.- so what does he do? he gives me his phone & later trade in the one i'm currently using so that he can get another phone. i dont usually use his unless i find that the phone is better than my spare phones. today, it's ME who wana change. heh. personally, i feel tt w780 is not good - camera, functions system. & when we were at the shop, my dad suggested E66 or something. why? because he likes it. it's him lar. cos the phone costs at least $400 for a second hand one & his budget for us buying phones is not more then $200. the rest of the balance is paid by myself, or i'll 'teh' to ask my mum to sponsor. hee. but E66 looked so masculine. & i seriously did not have any phones on mind to change. i flipped the pages countless times but nothing was interesting. looked at the glass cabinet & pointed to 6500 (secondhand), & after fiddling with it, i nodded my head. this is my first time getting a phone without much consideration beforehand.

PS: u700 is still with me. if you are reading my blog. i want a mirror!!! IKEA, i'll be there soon!

shit.....think i'm falling sick very soon...
omg....not at this wrong time...sigh!!

PPS: i dont know who this person is. gender? name? NO.

PPPS: there was a miss call just now. hope it's not about the results. i know...what's the point of not able to face it? like i've always told myself, i'll be fine. NEGATIVE, you better be. i'm ok even if it's not positive, nor negative. at least i dont have to face knives & screws.

No comments:

Post a Comment