Friday, October 3, 2008

boo

- this kitty just run after me, and came in between my legs.
- den kept brushing his fur against my legs.
- it's so cute!

i'm sick of pressing the same buttons. photos...countless. it'll be up soon.
anyway, i was followed by an adorably cute kitten. it made me ran home. LOL. i dowan some kitty pooing at my doorway.

training was fruitful. for me. i'm glad i was able to tahan legs exercises. not forgetting strecthing! gymed too and after that i was really tired for gymnastics. hands werent helping me much. ok, it did try to and i fell after a few times too.
shoes are here. they're really well cushioned. or did we wear the previous ones too often hence it's well seasoned? hah.
ohhh...& wendygohweiting was in my sch! miss her soooooooooooooo. manage to do a lil catching up. not enough! waiting for our meet up((:
my eyes are crossed. i need my sleep. nights.

PS: i'm lazy to edit the photos. so...bear with it eh.
PPS: i'm glad i was focused(:

No comments:

Post a Comment