Thursday, October 2, 2008

),:

i dont understand. i really dont. take me as the stubborn, selfish, cow-headed, whatever it is. i've said on msn that i'll go once i finish what i want to as i'll be heading to school early. gym/stretching . MSN/SMS convo SUCK. it's always this tt make us disappointed. dont you think so? i'm sorry for being....................................a cow.

so maybe putting in extra effort is wrong. no? it's just a damn timing. i suck),: i'm sorry i put myself before others. i cant accept the fact that i've seriously injured my knee. i cant think of anything else. i wana do well. & i dowana be left behind. i dowana see myself stop. i've left my house & came back again cos everything is just so spoiled.

ARGH. hate it. dont talk to me today. anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment