Friday, October 3, 2008

it's friday!

i slept only at around 6am ytd. was editing, uploading, finding, consolidating all the pictures. In the end, i realised i'm supposed to upload the Porsche pictures in blazers blog instead of my own. :/
woke up pretty late today. so wanted to gym & swim in the morning. but i woke up only in the afternoon. continued to edit some pictures before leaving to school for gym(: i thought ken & gary havent left since ken was still online. in the end, they called at 3pm & said they will gym first. i was fine with it since i'm only doing abs & back. couldnt find my 'goggles' so dropped the idea of swimming. CARDIO!! tsktsk*
wanted to practise tumblings but my back was totally exhausted.
acc them to angkeong for dinner. my stomach was growling but i cant eat anything cos i was going for dinner with my family. deciding to have something light; the dessert lured me over & i had grassjelly with mixed fruit ice (without syrup). i was literally chewing on ice with pineapples/peach/cherries or grassjelly. it was kinda tasteless. LOL. oh...& for the third time, gary couldnt finish his curry beef rice. surprising eh?
headed to the busstop & dad came to fetch.

just went to meet derrick. hopefully his anti virus helps. christine..........your virus! LOL. & you know what's bad? i forgot where i placed my desktop startup disc. I CANT REFORMAT! grrrrrrrrrrrr.
anybody has hp startup disc? windows xp? if yes, pls tag or email to cutie_teddy09@hotmail.com

anyway, we did a little catching up. miss those times with them. bahhhhhhhhhh.

work tml): i wana go training. roar. i'll go sch super early tml. dont care!

PS: hate those wires in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment