Tuesday, May 13, 2008

take me out

yes i'm angry. & i'm pissed, i'm upset, i'm annoyed...in short, frustrated. can somebody accompany me to somewhere & let me ROAR-OUT-LOUD? need a company to avoid the embarassment i'll face alone. wait, if some thinks that it's the elevator thingy that make me this crossed... *arh arh. you dont know me enough. yes i was upset, but at that point of time. but easy comes, easy goes. what led me to this stage? a combo; like what zubair said.
i've tried to take a step behind. close one eye, close both ears, laughed. & then something hit again. same, i took another step back, smiled. & this cycle continues, till i'm too weak to force even a weak smile. does the problem lies with me? is it really me? but am i already taken advantaged of unknowingly. is it me that have gave in too much that cause you to have climbed all the way to the top of my head? soft approach; in the end, i might be more pissed. hard one; *shakes head vigorously, not me, not your type of accepting either? is this what you claimed, that you had changed? if it is, i urge you to do some reflections again. cos you'd not, even one slightest tinge.

i guess i'm the dumb one? if you studied OB, leaders must be a good listener/follower too. so leaders=listener=follower. hey wait, i want to know the real situation, but after knowing, i will keep quiet. so does that count?

why is everyone taking their knowledge from studies to reason out? LOL. should i apply leadership&character to study people, physics & math to calculate speed & force for stunts, tumbling & jumps, chemistry&biology to analyse the amount of intake of different foods' nutrition, history to make comparisons with the presence, & geography to.....let me see. what can we apply geography to? oh, i know, whether we can have trainings on certain days due to the weather, or is the venue suitable for cheerleading activities, or if we have enough population for future cheerlead? gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.


(=<>=)(=<>=) says:
just take things as they come and if they are unpleasant, just let them go ok
(=<>=)(=<>=) says:
cos there's no point getting frustrated over them if they are going to get you stressed and grow white hair and older faster
(=<>=)(=<>=) says:
preserve your beauty so stay happy =)

& this is why, i chose to step back & allow bygones be bygones.
thanks poh for lending a pair of listening ears(: & stupid mangosago never reply my sms!!!

melvin is asking if i'm blogging about him singing again. LOL. he is, but i'm blasting songs. :p so it doesnt affect me much. heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment