Friday, May 23, 2008

stop or i'll tickle

finally i can blog properly. i had difficulties typing yesterday's entry. but i force myself to finish it cos i've got nothing to do except sleep+shit. LOL. eating? forget about it, the moment i see food, i wana puke. && the only thing i can swallow down is, white porridge. i have to force myself to swallow it down ok. cos i dont wana go on drip! i dont want anymore injections): let's not talk about porridge, drinking water is already a problem.
yesterday, i didnt go for training but justin survived(: for those who find me stupid for wanting to go down, you'll not & maybe never understand why. cherylkohyanlin didnt want to accompany me down & even told my mum about it. gahhhhhhhhh. for my safety as i didnt want to fall again, i decided to sleep joy asked me to so that i wont think so much. for 2 consecutive days, i have been waking up, intervals of 1-2 hrs to....SHIT. but i got enough rest i guess, half a day for sleeping, another half shitting. LOL.

i'm not standing on anybody's side. just that i hope this 'transition' ends fast. we need a coach): a direction, but no path. so everybody is taking different paths to make their own way to our desired destination. suggestions to path? i have no idea.

hey mango sago, cheer up bud! it's always you cheering me up so it's my turn now i guess(: DONT EMO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment