Thursday, May 1, 2008

basics


& then my ankle worsen. i cant bear it for long. it is starting to hurt with sharp pain.

so today's initial plan was to gym, & then go sarah's house to visit & talk. it was suppose to be a surprise as they kept complaining. but all plans ruined.

we had this filming from some TV show on NBA. they came to film TP's basket-ballers as well as us(: cheerleaders. & guess what? i only learned about this darn thing at 1900 when they're arriving at 1930! most of them took whatever uniforms that were in the cupboard, & i went home to get mine. luckily mome was at home & she came downstairs with many many tights & my uniform. in the end, some wore standard chart. tshirt, some got tshirt from the cupboard - theme was black. so we started to make ourselves perspire. did singlebase, 1-1-1 (2nd base), 2-2-1...etc. i need to start from basics. i suck),: & tt explains my partial emo-ness just now. i didnt mean it, was just angry at myself. i hate myself for not locking well. i hate myself for giving up each time i feel unstable. i hate myself for unlocking. i hate my darn butt. i hate myself for hating all these, cos i know hating is not a good resaon for me to give up. ROAR. i fell each time when my base goes up to extention. is it my butt or my shoulders? if it's my butt, why do i fall front? why do i twist front? ROAR. anyway, talking about filming. fun lar. this guy was cute; the host. mix blood, super gorgeous. LOL. even joy was excited. ahah! & did i mention that they came to film us only at 10.20pm? yea, so 7.30-10.20 was training? i cld go to gym larrrrr. went for prata after that. everybody was famish. gobbled up & took pictures with them.

PS: ken smack me on my thigh today. serve you right michelle!

-bball single base!


- joy & candy


- just for the hang of it.

-take not on zubair's face. spasm?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment