Thursday, May 22, 2008

ouch

i didnt know walking for 400m was so tough. & for every step i took, it was happy enough to make me feel that "michelle is strong." & i made my way to the clinic, contented. after seeing the doctor, another 400m to take, can michelle do it? HAHA. she thought she could do it. she felt some difference straight after she stood up, but she perservered & decided to walk home quickly. phew, luckily it's after i crossed that damn road & i fell, straight flat. my mind was blank but i continued walking, & then i see whites patches, & "PUMB!". the first thing i thought when i was conscious was not being paiseh and all. it was how am i gonna stand up cos my legs are totally jellied. so i stayed put at my laying-flat-on-the-ground-with-face-down-position, until i heard some people wanted to call police. -.- immediately i looked at them shaking my head vigorously. they brought me to nearby seats. stayed there quite long cos totally no energy to do anything & my stomach was in tremendous pain. gave me alot of fengyou to make me breathe & stay awake. they kept talking to me but what i interpreted were bunch-of-words-that-i-cannot-digest. lol. when i could finally breathe, called whoever was first in my call list. but then, ken was having lessons. so i took another risk, construction worker & furniture mover uncles said to bring me home. i didnt know that such kind souls still exist. & when i said they could leave me once i've reached the lift, they went persistent to see me till i opened my door. without washing my wounds, i lay flat on the bed. & now...they hurt!! abrasion everywhr lar. my face also. GAHHHHHH.
thinking why i didnt call my parents? cos they wont allow me to go to training): i will not leave justin alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment