Thursday, December 2, 2010

New environment, new place, new responsibilities

FB and msn is blocked. So it is both a good and bad thing. At least blogger is not. So during lunch time there's something for me to do(;

Everything is totally new to me here cos almost everything is different. Maybe except the system which looks familiar. But way way way more comprehensive. I'm actually very happy that I'm guided along. Just need hands on now. Year/Month end is just making people go crazy? I dont know.

Basically I've got not much things to do except filing and sorting out documents, otherwise it is just sitting beside my mentor and writing notes.

So I'm waking up like super early now. 6.30am! Yea, that's because I'm lazy to bus-train-bus to office. I have a direct bus from opp my hse which takes about 1 1/2 hr during peak hour. -.- Hop on the bus, find a comfortable position without spoiling my image and zZzzZzz.

Coaching with Karen ytd night..and all of them knows that I'm their staff. Even recieved email from them asking if I am the correct Michelle. HAHA. Pondering now if I should join them for DnD. If I were to go, I will feel left out and have to leave Karen after the performance. But if I were not to go.. abit ??? Like dont give face to my boss. :/ Have to see if it is a compulsory attendance for all staff then.

Alright. Back to work. BYE! Busier than ever now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment