Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I want my own room now!

The following things I need to do tonight
1. Renew granny's passport
2. Sewing


The following things I need to bring to the office tomorrow:
1. Scarf
2. Training attire + shoes + socks
3. All tights


And I'm seriously shopping deprived. Have been saving up for BKK that my shopping needs are all put aside. My wardrobe is so boring now. Should I get that gray longchamp I'm eyeing for since my birthday? Gahhh. I really think it's still very nice even after 4 months of eyeing on it.


Photobucket


I cant wait for BKK, and then back to SG for Christmas celebration. I want to have turkey! ;p Multi racial couples, should we have a picnic/camping, theme Christmas? Or should we book a room again? Ok, I think we should go on a low budget outing this time. We'll decide when it's nearer to the date?
And after Christmas, I'm gonna shop shop shop. If time allows. And then it'll be the birth of my little niece. Oh yea, room yet to be revamped because of mum. -.- Super pissed. Dont wanna talk about it anymore. Think if I have any issues next time, I'll just go to dad only. For now, I can only INHALE DEEP to whatever it is. Cos there's no point arguing, no point complaining. I might as well just talk to wall, seriously.

Sometimes, I wish I could just tidy and throw everything that is not mine out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment