Sunday, November 28, 2010

Eucerin DERMOPURIFYER Skincare Range!

Ever thought of having your own dermatologist so as to improve your skin condition? I suppose it’s every girl’s dream to find a suitable range of products for their skin so as to improve their skin condition. Dermatologist? I don’t need you now. Because Eucerin is the Dermatologist Skincare Program.
Photobucket

I’m so blessed to have been sponsored with Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Skincare range of products, which includes the cleanser, scrub and crème gel.

So what good does it do?

As I put on make up almost everyday, the most important regime is to CLEANSE. Honestly, I have lots of different cleansers, ranging from cream-base, to oil-base, and to even soap base. That’s because, I’ve never found myself a suitable all-in-one cleanser that leaves my face feeling dirt-free after just one cleanse. To my surprise, the Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser did it!

Photobucket
It deeply rinse out and eliminates sebum, and at the same time removing dirt and all make-up. ALL! My mascara and eyeliner came off easily! Ohhh! And you don’t have to use cotton pad for this! Just apply onto your wet face and gently work into lather, rinse with warm water and TADAAA! Clean and shiny face!

Just 1 step to good skin? You wish! Next, we’ll have to scrub off all the dead skin and any impurities left behind in your pores. You don’t have to worry if the scrub is too strong for your skin. It is designed to be mild for daily use with Lactic acid beads for effective deep cleansing removing blackhead. It helps to refine pores too! Lactic acid. Sound farmiliar doesn’t it? Yes, usually we’ll derive them from milk! Researchers have found out that with the increase of Lactic Acid use on blemishes, the redness is calmed and pores are unclogged, normal skin function resumes soon after! What’s more, you don’t have to worry about your skin dryness as Lactic Acid will only reaches and targets specific clogged pores directly where acne originates.

Photobucket

So what else does Lactic Acid do? It is rich in moisturizing properties and has the ability to exfoliate dead skin cells. Sensitive skin? No problem. Latic Acid is skin-softening agent beneficial for sensitive skin! As it is the preferred ingredient in natural organic skincare products, it does not irritate skin.

Photobucket Photobucket

After cleansing and the scrub, impurities-free skin!

I have one of the most confused skin - sensitive yet a combination. Most moisturizer causes oil clots to form for me. I have to be extra selective and careful on the type/brand of moisturizers. This time, I was hesitating to put on the DermoPURIFYER Crème-gel moisturizer. On my first application, I could almost immediately feel the difference as compared to all other moisturizers. It was definitely lightweight and there was no trance of oil and/or stickiness on your skin. My face was still “breathing” even after I’ve immediately put on the moisturizer. My hand didn’t feel anything at all. My oil-clots and blemishes were gone the next few days. I’m not lying. It’s that amazing. Usually, I apply pimple cream on my pimple/blemishes and it cause dryness/flakiness around the sides. Eucerin effectively removes all the unwanted dirt on my face, repairs them, and at the same time, moisturizers my skin!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Eucerin® DermoPURIFYER , my current favourite skincare! I want the toner and coverstick to complete this range!!! So weird using another brand toner and eye repair gel. Does Eucerin has eye products which lighten dark eye rings? Hmmm....

Photobucket
See! Almost flawless skin. I believe to seeing an improved skin condition after another 2 weeks! Pictures below with an almost nude skin. Just concealer for the panda eyes. o.o

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I really recommend these products! Don't believe? Friends, you can check out my skin now! Skin condition is significantly improved! I don't have acne, and never wanted them, so why am I trying this out? Because ... this range effectively clears and refines your pores. Ok, not for my eyes la. I know my dark eye ring can fight with panda. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment