Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back in SG

4 days of trainings, 3 days of ache. Yea, the only day tt didnt ache was Day 1, when we went there fresh, blank like a piece of paper.

I've gained alot of insights. And many many constructive comments and feedbacks which was much heartwarming. 1 left me speechless, which came from Pi-toey.

I sincerely thank all of them for their ever great patience, especially when all of them are having their exams yet squeezing out time just for us.

Hate to say that I'm back in SG, but again I miss home. Maybe its the environment, which I felt uncomfortable cos Singapore is just so clean. :/ Not forgetting, I miss not sleeping in aircon. ;p I think that's one of the things to me when I'm abroad. When my legs were aching, I thought of my isqueez waiting for me at home. Heh.


And now, I dont have any mood to work cos the thought of department outing at 12.30 is making me so gaga over my spa later. A rejuvenating massage, just what I need from all the aches. Lucky me it's on recovery mode. Otherwise I'm sure I'll kick my masseuse. Oh, side track, I didn't feel like I went to Thailand at all cos there wasn't anytime for me to do thai massage. Like one of the must-haves? Hah. This means my mind was focus, just to concentrate on the training camp. But I admit when I was on the way to the airport, I keep whining to bee that I wanted a Thai massage so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment