Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bang bang! I shot them down!

I love my bangs. But I dont love my hair. I spent hundred over bucks for treatment etc and it seems so worthless. Jean Yip, to think that you are so 'reputable'?

Anyway, gonna have it soften(; Going for the straight hair. No more curls.

With bangs, I realise that i perspire faster. LOL. Maybe cos my forehead is all covered up.

I need a good eye facial to lighten my dark eye rings, anyone? Garnier eye rollover doesnt seem to work on me after about a good half a year?

And I've been so lazy and cabbing all over Singapore ever since my return from Bangkok. ;/ BKK spoilt me. I took a cab from bedok interchange to my house and it cost about $9. -.- FYI, my house is only 4 bus stops away. I think BKK will cost $3? Almost equivalent to a bus ride?

So many things to update regarding...like everything! I've yet to upload pictures.

Side track, my room is now pink for the preparation of the newborn baby. -.- I'm gonna be an aunt to my own niece. Sis is coming home for 1 month confinement. I think I'm gonna be 'ting zhang' (chief of the living room) for a month. I dont know if I can take baby crying in wee hours when I reach home so late nowadays due to trainings.

Im afraid. The same feeling is coming back and I hope somehow somethings will kill it. I dont want us to face the same disappointment and regret all over again.

My teeth very painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Today cannot bite, no solid food);

No comments:

Post a Comment