Monday, December 13, 2010

Bio Essence! (;

HELLO!

Let me introduce you another incredible product. My first time using such product on my skin! And its…. *drumroll* BB Cream.

Photobucket

Surprised by the products that were sponsored, and even more taken aback with the use of the products, I was generously sponsored with 3 different types of BB cream. But today, I shall just review on Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream by Bio Essence!

Photobucket

The package came in a box, with 3 of the BB cream in a glittery drawstring bag, an envelope, a advertisement cd, and an orange. Yes, Let’s name her, Pokerdot Face. ;p

Photobucket

Photobucket


Aqua BB Cream
Photobucket

The one in blue. Consists of Tanaka, Hyalurocic Acid and Mineral Amino Essence, it aims to give aqua-refreshing makeup feel as it regulate oil secretion to keep skin oil-free.


Bio Platinum BB Cream
Photobucket
The one in sliver! SPF 25/PA++, you don’t have to worry about putting sunblock. One of Bio-essence multi effect BB cream.

Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream

Photobucket
Purple in packing. This BB cream has SPF 25/PA++. It consists of 8 amazing skin ‘vitamins’ – Bio Energy Fluid, Titanium Dioxide, Gingko Biloba Extract, Ginseng, Angelica, ……………

Ok, I shall talk more about this product! My skin could still ‘breathe’ even after application. And I assure you, I did not cut purposely put lesser because I didn’t like the thought of putting something more than pimple cream or moisturizing gel on my face. I was quite generous with the amount, but it was so light that I felt nothing at all.

The best coverage amongst the 3, it covered my dark eye rings so well, that I did not need to apply concealer to it. And instead of spreading it across your face, for the best application, pat the BB cream gently onto face.

Photobucket

See.. the coverage…POWER! Sorry for the resolution. My room's lighting super sucky. :/ The first pic is of course with the bb cream. Pores are covered!

Photobucket

**Pat pat pat across Pokerdot Face.
And
.
.
.
TADAA!

Photobucket


Look at Pokerdot face. You see her pores no more! I did not purposely apply a thick layer on it. The scratch is deliberate to show the thickness of the BB cream applied. (;
Photobucket


I love this product because it helps me save money from a good eye concelaer. ;p Hehe. Needless to say, blemishes are covered accurately and your skin appear even and smooth!

In a survey done by HK Fashion and Beauty Magazine among 6 other competitive BB Creams, the Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream came up tops in terms of being the BB Cream that adheres most closely to the skin for flawless coverage.

Photobucket

What do you say? (;

Photobucket

No make up - with just BB Cream.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


And one of my favourite HK actoress is the spokesperson for these products!

Photobucket


Here are the steps for use(;
Photobucket

And Beatrice, Singapore spokesperson for the product with and without BB cream!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Next up, Bio Platinum BB cream!



No comments:

Post a Comment