Thursday, December 30, 2010

Planning for the perfect 2nd anniversary

You know you know you know, I'm so excited now and I so hope that it's the 12 Jan tml.

Because weekends are packed with trainings and Singapore is so small, I actually wanted to go like a one day tour or something but I doubt it is as fantastic as going to the Zoo. If its a tour, most probably I'll be busy shopping and not really a spent time together thing.

Yea! So we're going to the......



ZOO, ZOO, ZOO. How about you, you, you?

Have not applied leave yet. Probably gonna do it next week. Heh. Cos I've already taken 3 days leave and 1 1/2 day sick leave during this 17 days here. Meaning to say, I've only worked for 11 days to date. Another 1/2 day is Chirstmas eve closure. I feel like a slacker, shit.

It's year end/year start so everybody is too busy with promotions etc etc that they have meetings so often that they forget to give me things to do. But when they're back, I'm piled with stacks of stuffs to clear.

Anyway, back to my zoo topic, we're gonna have breakfast with orang utans! Something new, at least to us. I kinda doubt that the food will be good cos hello, you're in the zoo. But then again, there's nothing much you can do in Singapore can you?

- She (or maybe he) is so flexible can. Jay, I know you want your toe touch like this. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment