Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekends: 23rd and 24th

Leaving Sentosa...

- Shyen's first shot. LOL. She was trying out the iphone.

This girl now knows how to 'bai jia zi'. Keep giving me face or hides whenever I take picture of her. And asked me to say 'magic words' when I say "Meimei, I wana take picture of you." -.-

Training on Sunday

- LOL! What am I doing?


- And no bow and arrow taken. Grrrrrrrrr. ):

1 training per week with you. I'll make every training counts. For a better me, for a better team. 1 month ago, I lost myself. And thanks to bee, I found myself again, in fact, a better me. No more negativity(:

Bee's pouch has had a foul smell so I volunteered to wash it for him since he is in camp, and he has been saying that he'll wash but obviously, he didnt. -.- After the first soak less than 10 mins, the water turned brownish. I decided to use hot water to soak for a little while to disinfect it, and then I used dettol to make sure that it was germ-free. LOL. That's the 3rd soak in the basin of water. After which, the pouch was put into clean water so that the strong dettol smell can be washed off. Followed by another basin of water with detergent. From then, I realised that the very dark gray puch has become not so gray anymore. And all this time, the basins of water that I've poured away, they were literally gray cloudy water.

Finally after the 7th soak, the water was clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment