Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my wonderful weekends will be up soon(((:

My weekends were so filled up that time just zoom past. ): Bee had to book in. Awaiting for the next cos we'll be painting my room! Hehe. My room revamp, like finally. Maybe without the new furnitures first. Hopefully I'll be able to get them with Mom on Friday(: Heee. Gonna get sis a new bed too. Hopefully. :/ Yeayea. Deep pink with the cloud effect. :D

Christine, Carissa and Clarissa wenta Raffles Yesterday. I was in a dilemma; if I should join them which might kill my momentum the running cos I'm afraid I'll be giving myself excuses on not to run or to run & gym. I was being sucha good athelete - stick to the thoughts of running. After sitting down at the grand stand, I dug out my clothes and I realised I've got no shirt. -.- Fortunately, Cy has an extra top at her office. And then when I was about to head to the toilet to change, I didnt bring my sports bra too. Grrrrrrrr. Sorry Cy for accomapnying me to walk to ENG and back to Sports Complex. And the bra that I was wearing was strapless. Was so freaking pissed-off with myself, again. but what can I do? Michelle..Michelle. -.- Regretted not joining the girls to Raffles City. Grrrrrrr.

I stayed on for Blazers' training.. and it was Terence's the Fintstones birthday! :/

I totally agree that the birthday surprises have been so often that I think all of them knows that they are gonna have a 'surprise' on their birthdays after debrief. So instead of cake, Suhui got these little tiramisu and chocolate mousse cups.

Hello...it's tiramisu. How can I not have it. shittttsss.


- guess who's the ball on top? hahahah.

I got home one day, and saw this on the sofa. LOL-ed. SO CUTE! I bet Dad put the hat on the sotong!

No comments:

Post a Comment