Tuesday, January 5, 2010

this is one long essay

So there's no decent post eversince I came back from Thailand. :x

I missed the christmas in Singapore, and I will not go BKK during Christmas again cos there wasnt much 'feel' there. Maybe because I went with my parents. ?.?

In short, we wenta the..
Floating market where my sis had mango which we presumed that it was washed by the river water when we see other boat sellers washing their fruits in the water, and later on a boy peeing into the river. HAHAHAHAAH! Bought big purple pear-shaped look-alike fruit which I cant stop munching on it.
Crocodile farm which has other animals too. Took pictures with BIG ROARING TIGER, and i f-ing touched it, and white baby tiger. Played with monkeys, and my feet was almost smashed by a baby elephant. Yea, the 'zoo' was kinda the most fun for me but VERY tiring and quiet. LOL. Animals were caged so you could go really close with them. SO FUN. My father poked snake with toothpicks lar. -.- He even went really close to a sleeping humongous white tiger and went "OEI! WAKE UP ALREADY! OEI! WAKE UP!" I think my dad was as naughty as darryl when he was a kid. :/ Oh, and we were at the pathway at the crocodile farm..walking and looking at the crocodiles. My dad walked the fastest so he make a turn following the pathway. He ran out and shouted "Pao chu lai liao!" (It's running out!), yea...and my mum ran too. LOL. If it's real, my dad wont laugh right? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Took countless of tuktuk and taxi ard when every night we said that we will try the train the next day. -.- Learnt the art of BARGAINING in BKK. My dad was the pro, so sis examined him and then tried when we were alone. Must be fierce and firm. Cannot be soft. Must give attitude kinda tone. Cannot smile. LOL. And it works. The first bikini i bought was so much more expensive then the other bikini that I bought at another shop lar. :/ To think that the 2nd piece was actually nicer than the 1st piece. Grrr.

Oh, and we got tricked by tuks tuks. ROAR! They are SO dishonest lar. But some of them are really nice. We met this taxi driver who gave us really cheap deals, and said that he wants to come Singapore to work, asking dad to be his boss. "You sit at home, count money. Me drive for you." LOL! And my mum will be retrenched then. :/

And I think that the patpong night market is the street for gays. I'm not against gays hello. But it's so weird when you walked the whole street with guy and guy holding hands, touching each other's butts, and when this hot girl walking towards you only to realise that she is not a she. Oh, and the street was filled with dicks' figurines. >;/ That's on Christmas Eve. I remembered clearly cos all the clubs were having a party and literally trying to talk me and sis into the clubs for lesbian shows. o.O

We got back to the hotel at about 12a. Sis and I headed to 7-11 wanting to get some alcohol. BUT, no alcohol to be purchased after midnight. -.- The plan to get high by ourselves, FAILED):):): And I was watching channelnewsasia while sis was bathing. So happening in SG lar. Grrrrrr.

Ok, enough of Thailand.


So when I got back it was on the 27th. I was freaking tired but I managed to meet Bee in the evening(: HEHE. Miller gave me at lift to meet him at Hougang Mall as they were going to rent dvds. And Jiejie got something for me too. HEHEH. So we went up to their house to collect my gift. HOHOHO. So cuteeeeeeee! Will put the picture of it BIG BIG next time. We slacked at the nearby park and then home.

The next day, I was super super shag still, so I took half day off and went to work in the afternoon. Had lunch with Bee before going to work. And it was so nice to be back with so many pressies on my desk. Hee. Mostly candies. (((:

I think it was just another day on the 29th, wenta Blaz initially for awhile so that I can go home to pack my stuffs but Raj came so stayed on till the end of training. :/

Caught up with CHERdearie on 30th. Had lunch and caught up abit. She waited for me to end work after her projects and we wenta find the chipmunks. HOHOHO. So cute. I miss watching movies with her. Never-ending laughters. HEHE. I was supposed to go home after the movie to tidy up to prepare for Uncle David and Hazel Jie's wedding. HAHA. But we just sat at a random place and started talking till almost going to midnight. <3 It's been so long ever since I've talked to someone like this. As in heart to heart kinda talk. We use to talk till we sleep, and then wake up the next morning trying to remember where we have stopped.. Heh.

31st was half day. So I went home, tidy up abit, rest, tried my gown at Tanjong Pagar and met bee. It was supposedly our shopping day with our many many vouchers, but apparently, bee forgot to bring the vouchers. Not only that, he initially forgot to bring his dad IC and ran from AMK station back home to get it when I'm already waiting at Novena cos Dad gave me a lift. Next, he wenta Newton station instead of Newton. Yea..and when we finally met, we realised that he forgot the vouchers. >;/ I was fuming but told myself not to so as the whole New Year Eve will be still enjoyable. He made up by treating me to a new Italian restaurant at 313. We were choosing the restaurants, but the queues were all ridiculously long. As usual, I dont like to queue for food when going to a retaurant. I dont know why, but I just dont like it. But the Italian restaurant was not bad too. A real different kinda taste for pasta and pizza. The pasta was wet. And the pizza crust was extremely thin. We then had our movie marathon.

First movie was with Andrina's free movie passes. She gave us 4. But the vampire assistant was after midnight, no longer valid as it expires on 31st Dec. Heh. A break between the 2 movies. So we managed to catch some glimpse of the fireworks, had our starbucks, chichat<3
Both movies were good. Personally, I felt that the vampire assistant was better though we missed about 5 mins of the start as we kinda lost track of time.


I felt so free when none of my parents called. Do they know that even if they call or not will not make a difference on the time I'm gonna be home unless my dad shows me a face at home. :/ Those who are in my shoes should know how I feel. Like, if they call now and wants you to be back, and whether you go home now or later, you WILL BE scolded. And when they call, normally, you will go home later but dont really have the mood to be out with your friends. Most often than not, I prefer to switch my phone to silent mode so I cant hear anything and wont be affected. :0 BUT sometimes I feel the vibration so yea..it still affects me. Though none of them called, I told myself to be good after the movie otherwise dad will show me face again. :/ And I dowant to be home later than dad.
When I got back, surprisingly, sis was not home. A few days later, she told me she wenta Zouk. How nice! Her careperson's treat! For all drinks and entrance fees. I also want!!


010110 was cleaning up the house and meeting Bee in the evening. We wenta Vivo, then PS, then Ngee Ann City. Cos I checked the net and they said Nokia was at Vivo's Best Denki): Apparently, it was outside the Best Denki. GRRRRR. So I couldnt get my new phone. We decided to try our luck at PS and then went on to Ngee Ann City. Before that, we dined at..... shit, I forgot the name of the restaurant. :p Anyway at Ngee Ann City, that was when we decided to get the macbook white, itouch and the T550. BUT both imac and itouch were out of stocks. So we reserved them at the one and only place...Century Square.


020110 was cleaning up the house again. Jiejie and Miller came back to help with the chores. Told them about the vouchers and Miller offered 2k for my 2.7k Best Denki vouchers. LOL. Forgot how we started talking about iphone and so we had a deal, $700 vouchers for an iphone. HEHE. Met Bee in the evening again. Had his favourite yong tau foo before going to Best Denki. Changed of plans as I no longer need the itouch. He decided to get imac, and I still wanted the t550. However, we will have to top up. When we finally decided, imac was out of stock. -.-


030110 was Uncle David and Hazel jie's wedding. The place was great, the food was quite awesome, the ambience was good. My sanshu and sanshen were gorgeous people. They had 2 suites which was nice but not very big. Did I mention the hotel? Regent hotel, yea. What else? My cousins who stay in Taiwan were back. Benita Koh was annoyingly cute. She use to spank my butt during cny every year, and today, she took a super unglam pic of my big face and set as her primary picture in facebook. How nice. Sis pass me my white iphone!! :D A good replacement for my dying phone. Shyen found her new boyfriend. The flowerboy, who also admits that Shyen was his girlfriend, agreed that she is a noisy girl. They cant bear to part each other even for like 1 sec when Shyen was asked to take family photo. -.-I finally got home near 1am.

And the next morning... my head was kinda splitting. Wanted to take morning off but decided to take mc since it didnt get better at noon. Slept, rest, mr bean's animated, tom and jerry which reminded me of yanting. Spongebob..sleep. Fb fb fb.. played with my new toy. Uploaded songs into in but...... I seem to have only KOREAN songs after my PC was fixed. -.- My dentist's contact lens expired, so she only helped me fixed 1 wire. -.- Dinner... more of exploring my iphone and researching on my 21st. Sleep.

I've yet to switch my sim card to my new toy. :/

Oh, and I just ate a nasi lemak cookie which burned my ears. You got that right. NASI LEMAK COOKIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment