Friday, January 29, 2010

1 more hour.

1 hour more and weekends.

It's unknowingly fast that the week has past. Working just zooms your life faster. Dont you agree? I havent had much fun eversince I started working): With my Sundays occupied with trainings, Saturdays are my only enjoyment. How I wish there is 1 more weekend, maybe the Moonday, Starday, Crescentday, Clouday. So that I have 1 day to rest, 1 day to play, and 1 day to train.

Registration for NTU starts next week. Hopefully I'm accepted for Sports Science so that I dont have to worry about other stuffs.

I'm just blogging to make my time past faster. Unfortunately, it's still so slow to me! ARGH.

What else? I've got a sprained ankle and overstretched hamstring muscle on the same leg. How cool. I've sprained my ankles so many times resulting in my did-i-sprained-my-ankle-again reaction when I was jogging on Tuesday. I dont feel a thing when I'm walking. Maybe a lil with heels. Definitely some pressure while jogging/running. Hopefully it'll be doing good before Sunday's training. Otherwise...pfffttt.

Oh, I went out with Christine and Carissa on Wednesday. Soupspoon-ed. Had the velvety mushroom soup this time. I think the tomato seafood that Christine had was nicer. Not as 'ni' as the velvety mushroom. I actually wanted to upsize it. I couldnt even finish the regular size one in the end. LOL.

I finally realised why I gain weight after jay's explaination. I shouldnt run, I should JOG. All these while, I've been running. Tell me how not to run, when you're doing it in circles, seeing the same field, smelling the same smelly plastic grass, looking at the same carpark. -.- My aim is to finish my 6 rounds. And I feel like my stamina deprove if I finish after 14 mins. Muscles build when running. Is it true? Nvm, Shall take his advice and jog for 30 mins then. (:

Oh, and I have orh-chey on my lower lip. After getting hit by i-dont-know-who during training. My right jaw has a bruise too. Why is it all on my face. Gahhhh. Nvm, at least I'm in safe hands when I'm about to fall. After so long, I'm still able to sense that throbbing sting on my head when I'm falling. I mean... the pain is just... vomitting. That's the only word I can think of. Cos it makes me wanna vomit. :/ Each time when it happens, I cant help to squeeze my eyelids together. So dont ask me why I close my eyes when it's the falling effect or whatever cos I dont enjoy it. Bleh.

30 mins more. Shall log off blogger. Bye(;

No comments:

Post a Comment