Thursday, January 21, 2010

bored

I'm doing my work so slowly that I surf the net like most of the time this week. It's so hard staying awake when you have no work to do. I rather have like tons of work. :/ I've to refresh facebook like what...every 15 mins. Blog-hoppped till there's not much to read anymore. The internet connection is so slow... I can play games on my phone while waiting for it to load. Grrrrrr.

And I finally ran during lunch again. I'm getting more forgetful each day. Gonna prepare my stuffs every night so in the morning, so I dont have to rush to pack them. I'm literally dragging myself out of bed every morning. Thinking of nothing much to do + sleepy + sleepy + sleepy + sleepy = late. LOL! Cos I'll be thinking if I should come to work, with my eyes closed, end up falling asleep again and after about 10 mins, scared by my alarm, look at the time, 'oh shits' den rush to prepare. It has been the routine of this entire week, except for monday cos my eyes were swollen. Heh. Guess tomorrow will be pretty much the same.

Oh oh oh. Guess who's a certified coach now. HAHAHA. I'm happy cos I didnt waste my $200. LOL. And after waiting for monthssssssss, the results are finally out. :D

Tooth fairy is out! So so so so so wanna catch it. But I've already said that I'm doing my painting this weekend. Tsk. Probably gonna get some new furnitures tomorrow with Mum. If not....can catch the late night one with bee(:

What else..... oh, the weekend anniversary post. HAH. I've not touched my home PC, so I cant load the ones in my camera. Have already uploaded most but it's in my draft. Weehehehe. Upload all in one time then shiok ma. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment