Monday, January 11, 2010

my fulfilling weekends

I was a good girl on Friday. Going straight home after work.
And saw mame at the void deck. I think she looked kinda surprised to see me going home the same time as her. Heh.Though bee booked out, we said to have that friday for me to stay home so that mame wont play radio hits on Sunday.
Anyway, after getting all washed up, and relaxing with my mask while watching tv, justin called with chengyee taking over the phonecall halfway and started tempting me to go rochor for tau hway. And he had been saying that he got something to show me. SOooooo, I went to bugis to meet them, together with 2 juniors and faezah. Sorry, I suck at names. I still cant remember the guys' name except for justin junior. LOL!

The tau hway was totally worth going for. Say I'm suagu or whatsoever but that was the first time i had rochor tau hway. :/ We dabao-ed chicky rice before having our tau hway. SUPER NICE. How many times do you see Michelle finishing her food? Like for proper meal? I finished the whole packet of rice minus the 1 or 2 mouthful in justin's tummy and swallowed down the tau hway la! Literally swallowed down the tau hway ok cos it was so soft! But then again, I felt so stressed cos no sue around. :/ Which means, I was the slowest. Everybody was starting to eat their beancurd while I was still munching on my chickyrice.
Walked to Douby Ghaut and...congrats Justin. Jiayou! (((:

Woke up pretty early for a Saturday. Had abit of breakfast, tidied the house, vaccuum the house and neaten up my closet. LOL. It was totally in a mess. I need to tidy it like every week as whenever I'm in a rush, I'll just dump the ones that are not selected in the closet. So most of the time, I will end up re-ironing my clothes. Heh. Finally after 3 hours, I finish digging all the squashed clothes and refolded all of the pieces. I should take a picture of it. Heh.
Prepared and left to met bee downstairs before heading to Suntec. And then Marina Square for dinner, and then Raffles Place to change Mum's top that I got for her as it was 1 size bigger.
Proceeded to Vivo. Had a very fruitful chat with bee.

My 24/7 bf, coach, counsellor, very best friend. <3

Too much into the talk that I've a total of 11 missed calls. So went down to PowerHouse to meet the girls. Bee and I were so totally noob. Didnt know where the entrance was. HAHA.
Took tons of pics. Not forgetting my first clubbing experience with the girls and also my BF. Heh. Been so long since I last drank too. Shiokness.

Was dying to wake up in the morning. Dragged myself out of bed and when I realised that I was gonna be late, rushed to prepare for training. As training started 15 mins late with mats out, the punishments were enough to kill. :/ I thought I was gonna be all rusty. My last toss hands/shoulders were like 3-4 months before? No kidding. My legs were all jellified for those squats and scissors jumps. 1st try: butt. 2nd try: jump back. 3rd try and it was up.
HAHAHAHA.
But of course, it was not that high lar. Grrrrr. But I did my first..........HAHAHAHA. Dont tell you. :p Cos it's still ugly. It'll only succeed when I do a perfect one.
Went off early to Sarah's Granny's place. Lotsa our childhood memories there. 1 of our favourite game was hide and seek. Sometimes, we'll just give up finding and wait for the 'hider' to come out. HAHAHA. Bee was so nice to fetch me there before cabbing back home. :/ Felt kinda bad though.
They gambled while I sms-ed. And then ah-ban gave me a lift back before angel and him went home.


Bee's first surprise that surprised me exceedingly.
We were walking around Suntec and he said he wants to find this shop that was near Adidas. So we walked to the tower but he continued walking pass Adidas while I kept questioning him what shop it was.
"There, the jeans shop lo."

When we walked towards the end of the tower, he pulled me down to sit at the benches.
"Where's the shop?"
"Nvm la. Sit down first."
.
.
.

"OK. I show you magic."
"Huh? What magic?"
Hands me the SK paperbag that I brought out.
"Huh?"
"Close your eyes first, then put your hand inside."
I did as instructed.
"Ok, now find something inside."
And I shoved out a soft cushion yet hard cube.
"Now, open your eyes."


Like you promise, with a little tinge of surprise. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment