Monday, January 25, 2010

i need something to prevent my eyes from closing

I'm already very sleepy today. And after my lunch at swensens, my eyes are secretly closing on and off. The only thing that is keeping me awake now is the temperature in the office. Brrrr. In addition, my arms and thighs are aching. I love the PTs. Love love love. :/

Anyway, we did managed to catch tooth fairy at 12am on Fri. :D I was laughing my lungs out la! Imagine a big guy in a tutu. -.-

Home, and actual plan was to sleep but....I recorded the biggest loser asia. :p So....i finally wenta bed at 4am.

And because I only woke up at 12pm, and I haven bought my paint, I've got a few hours to clear stuffs and to paint before Blaz Party. Postponed the painting to the following week. Prepared, met bee downstairs, and cab to xiaogu's place to fetch shyen, and then cabbed to vivo. I think we cabbed so frequently on the weekends that the amount both of us sum up together is enough to get another watch. LOL. Bee ate while shyen and I looked, and then we zoomed to Sentosa Resort World. It's so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I wana have a bimbo party by the pool. Like a private kinda party. Like those of paris hilton pool party): ROAR. :/ IN MY DREAMS...I know. I should have enquired on the suites rate la. So regretting it now cos they dont have it online. TSK!
Wenta siloso to play sand castle with shyen. LOL. Weird girl. She doesnt like stepping on the sand, but wana play sand castle. It's like ordering chicken rice, but dont want the chicken. LOL. Kinda fun lar.. the weather was sweet. Not so sunny, not too windy. And the wavehouse look cool. Packed with angmohs.
Cleaned up, and cabbed to the Blaz party at Bayshore Road.

Yeap... that sums up my weekends. :D

Dental later. Should I have the coloured bands on? Orange? Red? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment