Monday, October 19, 2009

wonderful yet packed weekend

This is one super late post. But I still wana blog about it. I had a BLAST weekend. Spending my friday with the girlies, & saturday with legacy.

& here's the bubbly birthday girl!


Friday after work, rushed down to City Hall to meet Joy with bee. Walked around while waiting for minyi. When it was time, we proceeded to Timbre for the ‘surprise’. Though the atmosphere was not right, but girl, just hope that you are happy.
So timbre closed at 1am. & then we started taking tons of pics. Walked down to The Cathay as her secondary school friends were hoping to catch a movie. Took more pics & polaroids!! After that, the girlies went back while Cheryl & her secondary school friends went down to club.
Bee & I were totally drained.
Cabbed home & KO-ed immediately.



- we dont want cheryl to disappear):


- her signature pose. LOL.










Woke up early the next day to do my mask. I did Bee’s mask a few days back. In case anybody don’t know what the mask are for, Shaun’s 23rd birthday Party at Scarlett Hotel Theme - Masquerade. I was super enthu & excited about it lar. LOL. I like theme parties(: The last time I had a theme outing with the girlies, I was tricked lar. ):< HMPH. I was the only one wearing the ‘theme’. GRRRRRRR.
Mum wanted to bring shyen to town to visit uncle david & to discuss with him about wedding dinner preparations. Since Bee & I wanted to go town to get stuffs, I asked bee to meet us at town. In the end, bee was late. LOL. But still, he got to try my uncle’s curry & yong tau foo. Heheheheh. & made uncle david’s day by saying that he look young, in his 30s. LOL. I think that’s because he get to steam his face everyday when he’s cooking the yong tau foo. :/ If don’t look young, how to catch up with your pretty wife, aunty hazel. Heh.
So anyway, shyen made my day lar. Doing all those silly stuffs, yet adorably cute. Pouts & her shoulders fell when bee & I said that we were going off cos Mum wanted to go Little India to find CherylKoh.

Watched 500 days of Summer at Lido. I’ll rate it 2/5. :/ Kinda regret but BEE CHOSE IT. So fair already ar. LOL.

Walked all the way to the other part of orchard – Orchard central to get shaun’s birthday tart. & that Birthday tart was so pretty that everybody was saying “Michelle, I want one.” When I helped to cut the cake. Yea…as always, my job when it’s somebody’s birthday. LOL. But that tart was not easy to cut! Cos there was no knife in the bag, only candles. -.- & do you think the hotel room has a knife for cutting cake? Nah-ah. Requested from the hotel, only to receive butter knife. So I had to cut a 10 inch fruit tart, with lotsa bananas & caramel on it (banana & caramel fruit tart) with a butter knife. But who cares how it looked? The whole tart was gobbled up. :p
The hotel is beautiful eh? Personally, I prefer the previous one we had for lenny, naumi hotel. It was bigger, more spacious. But different kinda ambience. Naumi had a modern & zen kinda feeling, while scarlett was very dramatically grand.
I was super tired that day. Slept late, woke up early & spend the whole day at town. Didn’t really played or drink with them as I had the coaching test the next afternoon. Fell asleep on the couch. :p BUT……….was woken up by andrina. :/ After that, bee & I wenta the Jacuzzi. Should have gone there earlier lar. There were recliners! Argh. So after the short soak at the Jacuzzi, I went to the recliner & straight away fell asleep. & that was like what time? 6am? LOL. Bee woke me up, carried me into the room, & we continued sleeping with the rest of the group.
Had macs before heading down to downtown east. I didn’t wana eat macs but fairul was suggesting it. So just went along. Studied abit with bee at BK before leaving to the function room. Waited SUPER long before the lecture & the practical test started. Dinner before going home & KO-ed.

Ohohohohohoohohohoohoh… & I CAN GO BKK FOR SEACONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeee. & I’m going BKK again in Dec for holidaysssssss. It’s a BKK year end. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment