Friday, October 2, 2009

feelings

I am super shag from yesterday's training. I thought I felt alright till the bus ride, slept in the bus as usual and didnt wanna wake up when bee kept nudging me as we were reaching. Just woke up from a super short nap. Skipped lunch break as usual for my nap. I dont want my panda eyes):):):

Yesterday's training was kinda emotional. LOL. I came to realise it only this morning when I was stoning at the bus stop. Was thinking of my cheering on, and then the debrief session when we were talking about the gym issue. Everybody is so supportive to do whatever it takes to support each other, and what financially? This is why Legacy feels so homely, because everybody thinks for all. <3

I realise my blog is so not visually satisfying anymore. Heh. Tons of photos to upload but super lazy cos they're on facebook anyway. And there's quite a few on my phone but I havent uploaded them to my comp. Hehe. Lazy lar. :p

Had my very belated celebration with Angel & Samantha at SayCheez. Lotsa catch-ups and am happy for Samantha that her childcare centre is actually sponsoring her to go for course for 2 years. That's what you want to do since primary school! If you remember. LOL. Last time, we use to say that we will set up a super big childcare centre, having all facilities that kids ever wanted. LOL. Glad that your parents are so supportive! (:
Oh, and I literally laughed at myself when my small piece of triangular cake was served out with 2 candles. I asked, "Huh? Who's birthday?" I came to realise that I've asked a very brainless question leaving Angel and Samantha in a blank state after I finished my line. LMAO.

And I just remembered that Blaz is having their camp. Wonder what they're doing. Heh.


PS: New buses have space that's so small and the seats are so uncomfortable. & the smell. Yeeeeewk!
PPS: Hope bee will get a job soon!!!!!!!!!!!! (:
PPS: I love bee sending me home everyday((((((((: No more of it 6 months later):

No comments:

Post a Comment