Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it's raining man

The damn rain is spoiling my mood): I thought I could go for a run later during lunch, but it's raining. The raindrops hitting on the windows are annoying me lar. Grrrrrrrrr!!

Studying has been productive. Yet I'm not really confident for the hands-on. Cant wait to pass it so that I can get my tau huay from shaun. :p Wonder how the hands-on will be conducted. Dont fail me k. :/

Yesterday was the 13th! hehe. I was smiling the whole morning after I opened my wardrobe. haha.
Bee chatted with CherylKoh and somehow he got her to write "Cheers to 9th wonder, loves super." on a piece of paper, & put it in my wardrobe. So when I opened my wardrobe in the morning, i was smiling all the way looking at my drooling-away-and-in-a-very-unglam-sleeping-position sister & then the note. LOL. When did they become such good friends? :/
Supposedly bee & I were going to study & then run at the later part of the night. Thinking that it was the 13th, & i was throwing tantrum jokingly at him, poor bee brought everything with him as we later decided to have a short date. :D I brought my stuffs on Monday but he didnt! Bleh. & again yesterday, but left it in the office upon knowing that we were going for movie.
Sorority row at 7.20pm. Super fast dinner before the movie which I almost swallowed everything, apart from having 1/2 to 3/4 of my rice with bee. :p
Super good movie. I like! I swear I jumped countless of times. & even jumped on bee's elbow ACCIDENTALLY which made his joint cracked. :/ I love thrillers! <3 The girls are so hot. Hot hot hot. Love their bodies man. Not fair. Why cant pure asian girls have bodies like them too. Grrr! Skinny yet toned, tanned, deep set eyes, & fleshy boobies. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Not fair!


Headed home after the movie. & we set at the playground with our usual monthly debrief. loves loves. & then later we started to talk about our own lives etc. We never had sucha good talk. Releasing is good. I'll work hard. I promise. But right now, I gotta find my own path. Yea, and he's gonna go for 2 years. Grrr. Singapore Police Force. Tsk Tsk!





Favorite song on fm. 'Tell me why it's so hard to forget, dont remind me........'

No comments:

Post a Comment