Thursday, October 15, 2009

grawrrrrrrrr...

YAY. my bf is downstairs waiting for me to lunch. :D I think he is just making me eat. Have been complaining to him about my gastric. But you know what i'm aiming for ma. ;p Anyhow, I will still take care of myself lar.

So I finished memorising for level 1. Just 1 more to go. It's not difficult at all. Just some different terms, different way of execution. But the 2 different is enough to confuse some techniques. Heh.

Oh, bee & I had our TP campus run yesterday. Hehe. Shiokadoodedooo! The weather was good, the air was good, not humid. Love it. I can run for another 2 rounds. :x I say only ar. He made me do some PTs which is making my triceps shiver when I use it. hahahahahhahahhaha.

Sis wedding pics by the photograhers are out. HEHEHEHEHE. i just wan the video lar.

OK, off to lunch. BBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment