Friday, October 16, 2009

:(

I really really really regret making the decision of not going to bangkok for BU's finals. How how how how how?

But I'm stil going to bangkok with my family on dec 22-27. Anybody wana join? Heh. Preferably those who had been there to watch BU so that you can bring me there to visit them. :p :p :p Miss them lar. Those cute funny expressions, amazing stamina to do performance or training & still able to shop around SG. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

&&& they did chin chin! hehehehehhe. 4 chin chins 1-1-1. LOL. Still vividly remembered how peng tried to pull her own leg to chin chin & keep shaking her head, saying "Cannot nah cannot nah. Leg small nah.", while gesturing that her legs are short & pouting. SO CUTE LAR.
Oh, & also something that andra wanted to do. LOL. I always cannot visualise it when he was saying that particular stunt. Finally, when I see it with my own eyes, sadly on the video I understand what he means. Heh.

I'm so loving BU. Thanks for getting me inspired and motivated again. I promise bee, I'll not give up. That video poked my butt with a humoungous needle. I guess the actual one is gonna hit me hard then.


Yesterday's training was awesome! Our usual 8x7 red mats were full house. I was thinking if I was at the correct place. Thank you coaches for helping me to build up my confidence. & & &, jiayou bee & jessie. It's already there. JIAYOU!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment