Wednesday, July 8, 2009

upcoming performance

ROAR. I've posted a long entry just now & it's gone. Why why why why why. ROARRRRRRRRRRRR.

I needed 2 cups of coffee to wake me up. Like really seriously truely... this IS work. :/

& I thought Nationals are coming in a few weeks time.

I'm freaking exhausted that I can literally fall asleep anywhere. I'd never fell alseep doing Math in school. But I am half asleep at work. I can already remember the numbers that I'm supposed to calculate on the invoice. Example, we all know that 1+1=2. But no, the numbers are in decimal point too. & it doesnt only involve addition & subtraction. More of dividing & multiplying. Heh. My brain is too drained out. I'll probably beat Weihoe in a few months time in "Sleeping anytime, anywhere" contest.

I'm somewhat excited plus very nervous for performance. Probly the intensity of the routine? Of course, I'm very happy too that we already have a few 'fans'; especially Citra. HAHAHAHAHA.


11th July, Saturday, at Suntec City Galleria for The Newpaper Auction.
Too bad Jen cant be there. Happy NS days, soon-to-be-botak!!!

& also, Joy's Birthday surprise on Monday was very successful. Hehe. Thanks to Stanly who played a big role in bringing her to Beaulieu House. Of course, Cher too for putting everything in place and making the board for her(: Glad that she enjoyed herself!


Hmmmm... what else?

Oh... I really really miss the Toks and Angela Tan!! When will our next gathering be? Maybe this one I should plan it since I never did? Hehe.

PS: Bee, all of us know you can do it. Jiayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment