Friday, July 31, 2009

random

A few days ago, I had cramps which was killing me silently. It hurts worse than bee stomping on my stomach. My colleague saw me in pain & gave me this small bottle of chinese painkillers. It's so tinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!



Cute right? I put it beside the pen to do the comparison.

I'm hungry. It's lunch time & we ordered pasta mania. They love it. :/ High Carbo, so I decided to take caesar salad cos it looks nice nice nice! Oh...& the delivery man is still not here. Grrr!

Meeting up with Joy, Cher, Cy & Minyi later. Yea yea. Cant wait. & tml, it's with Sarah, Samantha, Angel? & I dont know who else will be coming too. Heh. Finally, meet-ups meet-ups. I've been a mountain tortoise. Nah-ah, mountain cheer tortoise.


1 of our date after meeting


- we were trying to 'surf'


- "Dont poke me!"






1 day when i was walking from work to Tp... I spot something jumping around. Who's that????? Did you see anything? That small yellow thing there??


.
.
.
.
.


Yea, it's spongebob. It was floating around.



- this is a darn good chocolate! Cute packaging. But the price is no good. :/


WOAH! the deliveryman arrived without my order. Am I unlucky or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment