Thursday, July 23, 2009

2 at work

GOOD MORNING EARTHLINGs!

There's only me & michelle ang in the office yesterday & today. The office is darn quiet that you can literally hear flies buzzing. :/


It feels so kinda weird when I walked in to TP yesterday. All those familiar faces were not there anymore. & then it looks like there were a significant increase in sportsmen in TP.
Upon reaching the sports complex office, I realised the real reason behind. There's girls volleyball match. -.-
Even the gym was filled.. with strangers. Geeeez, I think I'm the stranger to them. Heh. Think most of them will be like, "WTH is this girl doing here alone?"
The free weights corner was covered with big guys.

So looking forward to training later. Heh.

Alrights, back to work folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment