Saturday, July 18, 2009

Legacy

Legacy 1st Outing
- the only one who spotted the camera.
- where's shaun?
- OK, half of his face.
- where you looking at bee?
- fee ROARING.
- Was I violated?
- above: xinyi, shaun, andra & me!
- shaun & andra are more interested in the game.
- finally a proper one.
- fee is sucking my hair!














BU in SINGAPORE
SKM

- A day before SKM where BU trained their routine through the late hours.
- we kick asses!
- VJ Knights, Legacy & BU

BU's Shopping Day
- Spot Neng.

BU visits Legacy

- BU in sky train... & back to Thailand.


Training aftermath

Legacy Bag
- this is super cute!! 'A piece of me...'


Kentucky Workshop


1st Legacy Performance- Preparing for rehearsal
- Poor shaun. A bruised eye from Yiling.
- I'm trying to tie the ribbon.

- What's that on Jaf's mouth?

- All set & ready.
- The matrix? Or MJ's dance?
- Final Pyramid
- You think their feet smell good? Think again. My expression shows it all.
- I so look like I'm digging my butt. LOL!!


Performance aftermath: Super Duper impromptu BBQ at Lenny's place

- All the food we've got.
- Will I make a good housewife? LOL!
- I was actually part of the following picture.... to be the star.- This is super nice & super fast.
(Andra: Big mountain, small mountain, big mountain, small mountain.....)

- But mine refuse to work.

Lenny, Andra, Shaun: Ehhhh, where's the star?
Mich: Cannot come out. No star. The thing didnt light up.
Shawn: Can one lar. Never lit properly only.
After 10 secs trying to light up the stick......
Mich: Aiya! Cannot lar.
Shaun: Really is paper only eh.
Mich: Lousy. *throws the stick & stomps off

Shaun: You then lousy lar. So suay.
Mich: *Smilingly hmph



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment