Tuesday, July 21, 2009

:S

i had 3 meals today but I'm feeling really full. Totally bloated. Thirsty but stomach is too filled to even have another sip.
Tuna sandwich in the morning,
Amatriciana (Turkey Bacon with onion pasta from Pastamania),
& home-cooked dinner (Rice, char siew, 1 bowl of soup).


A struggling-for-it's-life-&-trying-very-hard-to-flip-itself-over cockroach was in my room yesterday. I swear I had goosebumps. Since it was dying, I covered it with tissue & attempted to wrap it up & throw it in the bin which I usually do to beetles. But the legs were like....ewwwwwwwwww. I immediately covered it with more tissue, grabbed my dustbin & put it over the tissue-covered-brownish creature. To add more weight to the bin as there were only cotton wipes in it, I put my pink water dumbbell bought from Daiso on it Obviously I dont use it at all cos it's like totally useless?
I've asked mum to help me cleared the corspe just now but she asked me to sweep it away myself. Grrr. Wonder if it is still there. ROAR!

Oh, & my right band broke braces. This is the 3rd one I've broken. My teeth are just so strong man. LOL.

It's just 2 weeks after my pay day & I'm so broke):
I really really really, truely madly deeply totally crazily miss school days. Should I try for NTU & NUS again? Or should I take traineeship courses?

No comments:

Post a Comment