Saturday, July 25, 2009

thoughts flying

I'm supposed to be outta here. Look at the time. & I'm suppose to reach KAP at 12pm later.

Anyway, an urge to blog after I read bee's blog. Heh.

I'm so excited when I've heard about the goals set for me. Heh. A new team, a new beginning. Yea, you read that right. It's just the beginning. We all have gotta train hard aye. Ok, actions speak louder than words. To motivate myself, I think I might draw something & paste it on my wall so that I'll be reminded to work hard.

I've a suggestion to raise funds. Hehehehehe. Bee, you know what I mean. I'm dead serious. :p Maybe we could do that when we're ripe. :/

Orchard Ion is so cool cos it has got everything. From dunkin donuts to LV. The basement levels are not as branded. Do check it out!! & I'm so falling in love with the 'Gindaco' or something like that. It's a fish-shaped-pancake packed with different filling. I had potato cheese, shaun ate the italian one, & bee had the banana chocolate. Each has its very own flavour & the filling oozes out the moment you dig your teeth onto it. Can we have that tomorrow again????????

I so so so so so so so wana catch Fighting! Because Channing Tatum is so hot. I just cant resist him. :x Baby, you cant see this right. <3


i did no wrong, i did wrong, i did no wrong, i did wrong. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment