Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mustafa

& today is my 2nd time to Mustafa. But this time, it's in the late afternoon, on a Saturday. LOL!

I was suppose to stay home today, to be a goody goody girl. Bee tempted me when he said he was heading to Sim Lim Tower & then Mustafa to get some stuffs, alone. He purposely sound so pitiful that I had to tag along. GRRRRRRRR. But I was still half a good girl cos I changed my bedsheet & cleared half of my wardrobe before going out. Hee.

Legacy had a outing yesterday to catch Harry Potter. Bee & I met a few of them at MOS Burger but didnt watch it with them as my parents will start playing their non-stop hits. I've been staying out late for the past few weeks. :/
We headed to Pizza Hut & had our belated 6 monthsary dinner.

Visuals up next.


PS: I'm having a bad flu):
PPS: You're always that super.

No comments:

Post a Comment