Monday, March 8, 2010

my iphone need some clothes - having its scars

This girl wore a shirt saying "I heart hot guys.", and next to her, holding her hand was this fat and thick guy. I was biting my lips, and then bee sighed, "Oh my god. Is he hot?" HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
This happened sometime back. But i saw the shirt somewhere and it triggered my memory to it.

I'm so glad that redcats is finally opened. It was delayed like for almost half a year? Somehow it was what I wanted it to be. More to it actually. Thinking of the size of cheerleading in Singapore, it's just impossible to have it how I want it to be though. Redcats WILL expand(:
PS: My blog is a wishing blog, so this will come true. :p

As you can see, I'm all tied down with work. Hence, it explains the decreased number of posts.

My phone was on recovery mode yesterday): I cleverly clicked the 'update new software' on itunes thinking that nothing will happen. Next thing I knew, the cable picture came out on the phone. That means.... ALL MY MSGS ARE GONE. I felt not so bad this time though. It was worse when I accidentally deleted all of bee's msgs. LOL. Right now, it's like... "delete lor, anyway I already deleted those that I was so dying to keep."

These few trainings have been awesome. Minimum time, maximum energy. We were totally shocked when the group stunts ended aft 2 hrs of training. MAD HAPPY.

Watched Being Human on Friday with bee. Surprised him at Lot1 at 6.20pm. Heh. I was out to get medicated patches and to fix my shoes. No holes alr. HEHEHEH. I should take a picture of it so you'll know what I mean. :D Ok, back to the surprise. Headed to Tamp to fix shoes, walk around, bought nice korean sweets, spent like $100 at watsons. :/ Woman's money is the easiest to swindle dont you agree? When it's on beauty and fashion. Beauty especially. Trained all the way to CCK. I was half awake on the train. Tired cos I didnt have a good rest, at the same time, though I was seating down, the train's movements tend to move my head along with it too. LOL. If you know what I mean.

Walked around at Lot1, and controlled all my 'wants'. Pretty good job at Lot1 cos I didnt get anything. LOL. We were supposed to meet at my place as I was 'tired'. Come to think of it, it was a lousy surprise. I told him to call/text me when he reached Lot1 so that I can go prepare. But I'm supposed to meet him at my place right? So what's the rush. LOL. Whatever it is, he did text me when he reached Lot1. Heh. I was controlling my eyes on the number of blinks. All the botaks in half uniform, carrying big bags, and same colour. :p I was afraid my one blink will make him tap his card, and off to the escalator, heading to the train. But I caught him. :p hahahhhaha.

He went home to wash up and we headed to AMKHub. Heh. Wanted to go to town, but upon thinking that we'll be going town the next day, we decided on AMKHub instead. Walked around and all the queues were so long. Yea.. there's something with me and queuing for cafes/restaurants. The moment I see a queue outside the restaurant that I intended to dine, I'll just walk away finding another one. Heh. People tend to stay longer in cafes/restaurants after they finish eating, and it kinda irritates me when they dont settle their bill and go away, but sit there chit chatting. Of course, I'm one of those. Thus, I believe that queues technically means waiting for hours for your seats. And what if the food doesnt satisfy you? :/ We finally settled down in the foodcourt. HAHAHA.
We watched Beinh Human at 11pm+, walked to some place nearby his house and started chit chatting(: Cabbed home at 2.15am.

Bee came to fetch me at my house, and off we were to PS. Damn starhub. -.- Long story so I shall not elaborate. We were 20 counts to the queue number. Walked around and he had his medium size yami yoghurt. When I first got to know him, he didnt like them. We walked pass the yoghurt stall at taka, and they were promoting the yohghurt. I took the strawberry one and offered him some. He gave me the i-will-puke-if-i-eat-this face. He swallowed it though. And I dont know when he's yoghurt love started.
We even had time to train to cityhall, walked to marinasq to look at the movie timeslots, head back to ps. The timing was just right. Heh. Yea..we wanted to watch AliceInWonderLand3D at Marina cos of some discounts vouchers. That's why we made that very troublesome and time-consuming trip to marinasq.
PS and the Cathay were packed too. I then started to checked all the cinemas.. and they were ALL filled.
Dropped the idea of watching movie, so we voted for a nice long dinner. Thought of all the places that we'd once said we wanted to try, and finally picked the Greenhouse Cafe at 313. It wasn't the food but the ambience that lured us; me actually. :p I think it was initially a florist before it became a cafe. They had bouquet of flowers wrapped up nicely with bears, cards etc. The wooden polished tables with parallel long wooden sticks fasten together to shape the old school swing as chairs... makes me wanna sit on them. Unfortunately, there were no more swing seats when we reached. The service was not very good though, as we were served by an incoherent english speaking auntie. LOL.

Me: Ni you she me kou wei de ice cream? (What ice cream flavors do you have?)
Auntie: Wo men you hen duo. Ke shi yao kan li mian hai you mei you. (We have alot of flavors, but I must check what are available.)
Me: Na you she me zhong de? (What are the flavors you offer?)
Auntie: Corn.
......Awkward long pause........
Me: Hai you ma? (And?)
Auntie: Corn lo.
Me: -.- face
Auntie: Bu ran ni gen wo jiang ni xi huan chi shi me kou wei? (Or you can tell me what flavors you like?)
Me: -.-!!!
Auntie: Veyrina? Chocolate? Xi huan ma? (Veyrina? Chocolate? Do you like them?)
Me: Huh? Vanilla ar?
Auntie: Ok. Veyrina.

And she served me my VANILLA, and bee's corn. I should have said yes to corn cos it tasted 10x better them the veyrina. In the first place, I didnt even agree to her veyrina. ANGRY!
We both had the creamy vegetable soup which I thought it tasted good. Bee had Grilled Chicken in Mushroom sauce. The sauce was awfully luscious. The best mushroom sauce I've tasted so far. I had lasagne. Thumbs up too. The portion was so big that my tummy was totally bloated after eating 1/2 of it.
Chit chatted, walked around, rooftop garden, more chitchatting - most of the time me cos bee usually talk lesser after eating. :/ 14-ed home. Played with Shyen... watched cartoon with her while waiting for her parents to come fetch her. Heh. I dont usually watch the kinda cartoons that she watches. Like Thomas and friends, handy mandy etc, those in playhouse disney. Very nice cuzzy hor. :p I was afraid that she was lonely.

Thankfully, my workload did not piled up as I thought it would be due to my friday absence. *pheww.

Meeting Juneil and Paula later for dinner. AT IKEA. :D

Wednesday is Angel's Birthday Celebration.

Thursday I'm gonna take either half or a day leave. ClarrissaChong's 18th birthday which I just realised that I cant make it. SORRY. I've got training):

And then it's friday again! If only friday comes as fast as how I just typed it. :p

Stupid sis is going JAPAN on 18. GRRRRR. And she said she'll make it down to my compy): SHE BETTER MAKE A BABY THERE. HAHAHAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment