Friday, March 26, 2010

INTERVIEW

I am pretty sure I jumped when I saw the text from NTU. Was making my way to the toilet to wash my hands after training, but upon looking at the text, I realised I didnt wash my hands before I went home yesterday :/ Ensuring that it was not a scam, I immediately opened my email to check for their invitation. Heh.
So super happy la! and gan cheong.

Next up, interview preparations. As it's the interview through non academic program, I think I sorta have to be prepared on what they're gonna ask.

The very FAQ is "Tell me more about yourself." Another qns that I'm sure they are gonna ask is "Why did you choose these courses?", "What do you do for your CCAs?"

WHAT ELSE?

Butterflies are flying in soon again. GCY, tell me what the panel asked you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment